In this tutorial, I will tell you about this issue “The number of ads you can show has been limited” by Google Adsense. In most cases, it happens with the new blogger or sometimes with experts but in very rare cases.
Why Google warns us that “The number of ads you can show has been limited”?
It happens when we try to click on our ads by ourselves and try to generate money by doing this. I have also face this issue because when I was a beginner I have also done these mistake Like I go to the Incognito mode and open my website and try to click on ads to generate more revenue 🙂
And sometimes I visit my site by VPN and click on ads 🙂 But unfortunately, Google traced me and after some time(Hours) Google Adsense send me a message.
How to resolve this issue “The number of ads you can show has been limited temporary”?
This is not too hard to resolve this issue because this a temporary limit not permanent and Google also gave it 30 days. but if you repeat this mistake again & again then Google can permanently delete your Google Adsense Account.
To resolve this issue you have to do the following things:
- Do not try to gain paid traffic
- Do not try to do black hat SEO of your website/content
- Do white hat SEO of your site to gain generic visitors/from search engines
- If you are sharing your website in a particular Facebook or Telegram group, do not share until google resolves this issue.
Still, If you have any confusion about it. Watch this video for better understanding Click Here to watch Video
- Top 5 ways to make money from the internet
- Google is going to invest $10 Billion in India
- How to add a Live Chat? | WordPress and Blogger
- How to add PWA in WordPress? | Progressive Web App
- How to add social media share buttons to WordPress?
- How to add Instagram feeds in WordPress?
- WordPress plugin to make site secure
- How to change the WordPress admin panel’s address?
- Best drag and drop builder for WordPress?
- How to add a coming soon page on WordPress?